Wednesday, March 01, 2006

About Us




I am a Mathematics Graduate, having 17 years of stock market experience and I am working as a Freelance Technical Analyst and I have been contributing to India's leading finance portals like valuenotes.com for the past 7 years and regulary appearing and giving opinions on Stock Market in the business program "Sandhai Nearam" in Tamil News TV Channel-Rajnews 24*7.


Initially, I followed Robert prechter’s way of Elliott wave theory and then Glenn Neely’s Neowave and then, finally, settled with my own system, with which I am comfortable now.


My analysis is mostly based on the structure rather than any derived indicators, as I believe that only price will really reveal the real picture of the Market.


In this Blog I would like to cover Indian Stock Markets( BSE, NSE ), with wide coverage on Sensex, Nifty, Nifty Futures, Nifty Options, and Stock Futures.


And also, I am frequently updating on International Indices like Dow, Nasdaq, and Commodities like Gold and Crude oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments